REMUNERATION MADE WITHIN THE MEANING OF ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) EU Regulation 2016/679.
According to the law, the processing of personal data by the Data Controller will observe the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the data subject.
As required by the European Union Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR), and in particular to the art. 13, below, the information required by law concerning the processing of personal data is provided to the interested party.
Personal data (name, surname, end of identification document and copy of the same, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) will be managed for the following purposes:
- pre-contractual purposes, sending communications and commercial information about our products and / or services;
- purposes related to contractual obligations, for activities connected and instrumental to the execution of the contractual relationship itself and to other contractual obligations, of the bylaws or general regulations provided for in the execution of the services provided by LSM SRL;
- processing purposes relating to the institutional functions exercised by LSM SRL and the related legal obligations;
- purpose of communicating information related to the problems related to the services provided;
- processing purposes connected to the VAT regulation (VAT tax register, etc.);
The Data Subject will not be required to provide data such as details in accordance with Article 9 of the GDPR:
– personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, health or health data sexual life or the sexual orientation of the person.
– if the service requires the processing of such data, the interested party will receive prior notice with the request to give appropriate consent.
– The provision of data for the purposes of processing as described above is mandatory and their failure, partial or inaccurate conferment may have, as a consequence, the impossibility of carrying out the activity and preclude the company from fulfilling the contractual obligations.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
The treatment will be carried out with manual and / or computerized and telematic tools with organizational and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with organizational and physical measures and logics provided for by the provisions in force.
The data may be communicated to external, national, European or international subjects, whose intervention in the treatment is necessary based on the requested services or on the basis of contractual, tax or regulatory obligations. Personal data may also be processed by employees or collaborators of our organization, as well as by companies in our group or by companies that perform outsourcing activities, including management of websites or cloud computing services, external suppliers, professionals and consultants who in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR.
All our employees and collaborators sign a commitment to confidentiality and deontology.
The company imposes on the Third Party its suppliers and the Data Processors the respect of security measures equal to those adopted towards the interested party, restricting the perimeter of action of the Manager to the treatments connected to the requested service.
The personal data of the interested party are stored in paper, computer and electronic archives located in countries where the GDPR (EU countries) is applied.
Personal data will not be disseminated, nor will it be transmitted to third parties for advertising or marketing purposes without the explicit consent of the interested party. Automated decision-making processes for personal data will not be used.
Personal data are kept for the period necessary for the performance of the activities and in any case not exceeding 10 years, unless legally required.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You can, at any time, exercise the rights:
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns him;
- to oppose the treatment;
- data portability;
- to revoke the consent, where provided: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent granted before the revocation;
- to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
The exercise of the aforementioned rights may be exercised by means of a written communication to be sent by PEC to the address referred to in the following point or a registered letter with return receipt to LSM SRL via Mazzini n. 11 Sacile (PN).
The Data Controller is LSM SRL
The company has appointed the Data Protection Officer (RDP) who can be contacted via PEC at firstname.lastname@example.org